Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello to Suzanne Perazzini

Hi and welcome to my blog.

I have let the comp pass. It obviously wasnt meant to be....at least not this time. That's okay.

I will stick with my WIP and finish it, send it in the old fashioned way. You'll see from my blog my first manuscript took 10 years to complete...I put a current WIP aside to work on my comp entry so technically I have two WIPs so I need to focus.

I honestly will be happy if I get my WIP 1st draft complete this year, then I'll feel like I'm giving it a serious crack...

And yes I am lurking in the misty halls of eHarlequin a little bit more than I used to and finding lots of useful advice!

I thought a lot about how I was going to write after spending some time at eHarlequin, and the muck up with the comp. I want to stick to having ideas pop into my brain, write my story and then figure out which line it suits. I'm seeing a lot of posts from people trying to write a story for a line and it seems to bite them quite a bit...that's just how I read it anyway.

Anyway, must press on, I've taken a couple of weeks off and am struggling to get my mojo back...I think the kids took it....

No comments: